Dr. Huda Kabaeli
- At the Faculty of Medicine of Sousse
- National Diploma of Doctorate in Medicine, obtained with Congratulations from the Jury and Proposal to the Thesis Prize. April 2007
- Successful National Residanate Competition
- Successful completion of the National End of Specialty Examination and obtaining the title of Specialist Physician in Plastic Surgery, Restorative, Aesthetic.
- Success at the National Competition of Assistanat and obtaining the title of Assistant Hospital-University at the Faculty of Medicine and Hospital Sahloul of Sousse, Tunisia
- Registered in the National Order of Physicians of Tunisia since May 2007 under the number 14520.
- Benefit from a civil liability insurance.
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Member of the Tunisian Society of Aesthetic Surgery (CETS)
- Member of the Tunisian Society of Hand Surgery (STCM)
- Member of the Tunisian Society of Plastic Restorative and Aesthetic Surgery (STCPRE)
In Tunisia :
- Plastic Surgery, Restorative, Aesthetic and Burns Service at CHU Sahloul, SOUSSE
- Department of Surgery Restorative and Surgery Hand Hichem BAHRI, Kassab Institute in La Manouba, TUNIS
- Department of Maxillofacial Surgery and Stomatology at CHU Sahloul, SOUSSE
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at CHU Sahloul, SOUSSE
Under Article 49ter on the right to practice healing in the Kingdom of Belgium
- Plastic Surgery, Restorative and Aesthetic Department at CHU Brugmann, BRUSSELS, Belgium
- Plastic, Restorative and Aesthetic Surgery Department at HUDERF (University Hospital for Queen Fabiola Children), BRUSSELS, Belgium
- Clinic of the Basilica, BRUSSELS, Belgium
- Clinic Leopold Park of Surgery of the Hand, BRUSSELS, Belgium
- Plastic Surgery, Restorative and Aesthetic Department, UZ GENT, Belgium
- Operating assistance at the Louvre Clinic, Paris, France
Participation and success at the International Course “Free flaps
and Perforating flaps”, CHU Lieges January 2011 (D.Nardella MD) Participation and success during Microsurgery, University Hospital Brugmann April 2011
– Magisterial Theoretical Teaching at the Faculty of Medicine of Sousse
– Supervision and Teaching of interns and residents in the service of Plastic Surgery, Restorative, Esthetic and Major Burns
– Preparation and Teaching of residency courses
– Supervision and Management of PhD Thesis in Medicine “The Mammary Plasties of Reduction, about 30 cases” by Dr. Héla Bouraoui
– Supervision and Management of Master of End of Studies in Health Sciences “The Psychological Profile in Burns” by Miss Amal Meddeb.
– Coordination and Organization of Post-University Teachings as part of the training of Residents of the Specialty.
– Presentation of teaching courses at the Brugmann UH in Brussels:
- The Sural flap
- The Chinese Lambeau
- Canal Syndromes
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Plasty Reduction
Presentation of courses in the framework of the National College of Aesthetic Surgery:
- Cervico-Facial Lifting
- Mammary Reduction Plasties
Participation in the courses and workshops of the National College of Aesthetic Surgery:
- Liposuction; abdominoplasty; aesthetic blepharoplasty; breast augmentation
Participation in the courses of the National College of Plastic SurgeryUpdate
- The traumatic wrist; lesions of the peripheral nerves; the flaps of the lower limb
Presentation of courses in the field of Postgraduate Education at the Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery at CHU Sahloul de Sousse:
- Management of acute burns; Dupuytren’s disease; canal syndromes; the flap of the dorsal muscle
Participation in courses in Postgraduate Education at the Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery
at CHU Sahloul de Sousse:
- Traumatic lesions of the flexor tendons of the hand, traumatic lesions of the extensor tendons of the hand, hand infections, sequelae of burns of the hand, nerve injuries of the lower limb, traumatic paralyzes of the brachial plexus, the flaps of cover of the upper limb, The losses of substances of the hand and fingers which flap to choose? Decubitus bedsores.
20th Hammamet Physiotherapy Days April 2014
Dr. Houda KEBAILI
Dupuytren’s disease, Dequervain’s tenosynovitis and the trigger finger: What treatments to propose?
8th National Days of Rheumatology. Sousse El Kantaoui. January 2013
Dr Houda KEBAILI
Cervico-Facial Lifting indications and results according to age
Mediterranean Forum of Geriatrics and College of Internal Medicine. Sousse November 2011
Dr. Houda KEBAILI. Dr. M. Zinelabidine.
- Peri-areolar increase mastopexy (STCE, Tunis 2015)
- Analysis of patients satisfaction following technical and vertical techniques (Pan Arab Congress, Tunis 2014)
- The PHAST and DHAST flaps in the coverage of digital PDS (STCM, Monastir 2013)
- Evaluation of the sensitivity of PAM after breast reduction. About 16 cases (STCE, Hammamet 2013)
- The vertical technique for large mammary hypertrophies (SOFCEP, Paris 2011)
- Interest of the musculocutaneous flap of the latissimus dorsi in the covering of the losses of substances of the upper limb: About 25 cases.
(2nd National Congress of the Moroccan Society of Hand Surgery – Marrakech December 2009)
- Sequelae of “historic” burns of the hand and wrist. (SOFCPRE – Paris November 2009)
- Application of the vertical technique in large mammary hypertrophies. (CETS, Tunis October 2009)
- Liposuction: operative techniques and results.
- Abdominal plasties for functional purposes.
- The cervicofacial lift: complications to avoid through our experience. (24th Medical-Surgical Monastir Interviews June 2009)
- palmar retractile burns from the fingers, hand and wrist. (Tunisian Society of Surgery of the Hand (and French Society of Surgery of the Hand – Sousse April 2009)
- electric burns by high voltage.
- treatment of gigantomasties by the Thorek technique.
- surgical treatment of gynecomastia. (15th National Congress of the Tunisian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery – Tunis October 2008)
- breast lift by the vertical technique, about 15 cases.
- the Chinese flap: advantages and disadvantages. (23rd Medical-Surgical Interviews of the Center – Monastir May 2008)
- blepharoplasty: the endoconjunctival way.
- postero-external brachioplasties: indications and results (1st National Congress of the Tunisian Society of Aesthetic Surgery – Tunis October 2009)
- flap of the free large dorsal and elderly subject.
- the flap of Mac Gregor for the cover of the palmar face of the fingers.
- early personalized equipment of congenital malformations of the upper limb. (4th National Congress of the Tunisian Society of Surgery of the Hand (and French Society of Hand Surgery) – Sousse April 2009)
- the role of muscular and musculocutaneous flaps in the treatment of pressure ulcers.
- cervico-facial lifting, interest in cosmetic surgery.
- Interest of the inguinal flap of Mac Gregor in the cover of the losses of substances of the amine and the wrist, about 103 cases.
- Posterior interosseous flap: advantages and disadvantages.
- interest of the distal pedicle neurocutaneous flap in reconstructive surgery, about 16 cases.
- aesthetic blepharoplasties. (27th Medical Days of the Center – Sousse January 2009)
- Dupuytren’s disease: results of selective aponeurectomy, about 30 cases.
- Surgical treatment of Jaccoud’s hand by extensor tendon reaxation plasty, about a case.
- results of neurolysis of the ulnar nerve at the elbow, about 10 cases.
- carpal tunnel syndrome and anatomical variations. (5th National Rheumatology Days – Sousse January 2009)
- Surgical treatment of tuberous angiomas of the face.
- historical case of a royal tumor of Von Recklinghausen’s disease. (23rd Medical-Surgical Interviews of the Center – Monastir May 2008)
- the after-effects of limb burns. (15th National Congress of the Tunisian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery – Tunis October 2008)
- AMWC: Monaco April 2014
- ISAPS Endorsed Course: Tunis October 2013
- Congress SOFCPRE: PARIS 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Congress of SOFCEP: PARIS 2011
- Congress of the Royal Belgian Society: Brussels, Gent 2010, 2011
- GEM Congress: PAR