Dr. Anwar Al Ramthan
Board Certified Dermatology specialist
- European Board of Dermatology and Venereology
- Arab board of Dermatology and Venereology
- Membership of The Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom
- Speciality Certificate Examination In Dermatology by the Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom
- Diploma In Dermatology by the Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow, UK
- European Academy of dermatology and Venereology
- International Society of Dermatologist Society of Investigative Dermatology Kuwait Society of Dermatologist Kuwait Child’s Rights Society (Founder member)
- General Medical dermatology and venereology: diagnosis and treatment of all skin and venereal disease, as well as disease of hair and nails.
- Laser therapy:
- Treatment of post-acne scars and surgical scars.
- Treatment of different types of pigmentation.
- Treatment of vascular condition like rosacea, red stretch marks, spider vines.
- Skin rejuvenation by resurfacing laser.
- Cosmetic Injectables:
- Filler injections: lips, cheeks, chin, jawline, temples and hallow eyes
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox): expression lines and excessive sweating
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): treatment for hair fall and skin rejuvenation
- Sclerotherapy for varicose vines
- Lipolysis therapy: dissolving undesired fat
- Chemical peeling for the face and the body as well as TCA CROSS Technique
- Surgical Dermatologic procedures:
- Skin biopsies (shave biopsies, punch biopsies, excisional biopsies).
- Post acne scars correction (submission and excision).
- Scar remodeling.
- Minor procedures: snipping, cryotherapy, electrodesiccation and curettage.
- Phototherapy : experienced in Excimer laser, Topical PUVA and NB-UVB therapy
Best case presentation competition. First award. The 20th edition of Dubai World
Dermatology and Laser Conference & Exhibition, Mar 2019
- Anwar Al-Ramthan, Musheera Elbohy, Manaf Shaban, Mohammed Al-Enezi.
- Fibroepithelioma of Pinkus Masquerading as a Widely Distributed Papulosquamous Disease. J Dermatol Dermatol Surg. 2019; 23:49-51
- Anwar Al-Ramthan, MD, MRCP, EBDV, ABDV. Aida Abdulqader, MD, dermatology professor-Alexandria University. Abdulaziz Al-Rushood, MD. Acne Fulminans, a case report. Accepted by the European Journals of Dermatology. Manuscript ID ejd190199.
- Aida Abdulqader, MD. Anwar Al-Ramthan, MD, MRCP, EBDV, ABDV. Mohammed Alenezi, MD, Chairman of Faculty of Dermatology-Kuwait Institute for Medical Specializations. Isolated cutaneous epithelioid hemagioendothelioma of the nose: case report and comprehensive literature review. Accepted by the Journals of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. Manuscript ID “jdds_23_19“.
- Mohammed Al-Enezi, MD, FRCPC, Aida Abdulqader, MD, Anwar Al-Ramthan, MRCP. Cutaneous Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis: a diagnostic challenge. Two case reports and review of literature. The Gulf Journal of Dermatology and Venereology 2015; 22 (2): 32-41.
- Anwar Al-Ramthan, Emad Ayash, Sami Asfar. Squamous cell carcinoma of the gall bladder masquerading as liver abscess. Kuwait Medical Journal 2014; 46 (1):54-56