Dr. Mona Salem
Registrar of anesthesia at Qutaina Medical Center (QMC) (Kuwait) from 12 February 2017 till present .
▪ M.B., B.Ch. degree, grade good, November 2006, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
▪ M. Sc degree in Anesthesiology, grade good, November 2013, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
▪ Registered for M.D. degree in Anesthesiology, since March 2014, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
- House Officer at Kasr Al-Eini University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt, March 2007 – February 2008.
- Resident in the Department of Anesthesiology, Kasr Al-Eini University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt, November 2009 – November 2010.
- Resident in the Department of Anesthesiology, Nozha International Hospital, Cairo, Egypt, April 2010 – August 2013.
- Resident in the Department of Anesthesiology, Queens Maternity Hospital, Cairo, Egypt, November 2011 – August 2013.
- Anesthesia Specialist at the Specialized Air force Hospital, Cairo, Egypt, since February 2014 till March 2016
- Anesthesia Specialist at the Cancer Institute for Children 5757, Cairo, Egypt, since December 2013 till March 2016.
- Anesthesia Specialist at Nozha International Hospital, since November 2013 till March 2016
- Registrar of anesthesia at Al Seef Hospital ( Kuwait ) from April 2016 till January 2017
My training covers providing both general and regional anesthesia for major and minor procedures in the following fields of surgery:
- General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Thoracic Surgery, Plastic
- Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Dental and Maxillofacial
- Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery including joint replacement,
- Pediatric Surgery, , Urological Surgery, Ophthalmic
- Surgery, ENT Surgery, Obstetric and Gynecological
- Surgery including Epidural Service for Labor Analgesia.
African Society of Regional Anesthesia Conference (AFSRA) 2011
- Egyptian Society of Intensive Care Conference 2012
- Egyptian Society of Anesthesiologists Conference 2013, 2014
- Ain Shams University Department of Anesthesiology Conference 2014